The SwimSkills Program teaches children how to swim, develop their technique, strength and endurance through:
- A 5 level swim lesson program developed & delivered by Kamloops Classic Swimming - Ages 5-12
- Follows the "Active Start" level of Swimming Canada's Longterm Athlete Development Strategy
- 16 x 45-minute lessons over 8 weeks
- Coaches are certified Water Safety Instructors with additional SwimSkill training.
- Lessons focus on the four competitive strokes along with fun skills like tumble turns & streamlining
- Supportive and enjoyable environment - maximum class size of 8
- End of session FUN Challenge Meet
- To view the curriculum for each level click here
- Apr 9 – Jun 4 (Mon/Wed only) 3:30 or 4:15 p.m.
- Mini Meet, June 6th: 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- No classes on Statutory holidays: May 21st